It Pays To Partner With BetterGIS
BetterGIS is growing its partner network, and we want you to join us!
Are you an architect, engineer, contractor or consultant in one of the AEC disciplines?
Are you a surveyor, utility locating specialist, aerial or satellite imagery provider?
Are you into emergency or disaster response planning, alternative and sustainable energy system design and implementation?
Are you a VAR or System Integrator delivering GIS, facilities management, work order and maintenance management, CAD or similar solutions?
Are you a real estate focused tax, finance and risk management service provider offering Pre-acquisition due diligence reports, Cost Segregation /Accelerated Depreciation Studies, Capital Reserve Studies, Maintenance Reserve Studies or similar services?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please contact us now. We are expanding our partner network to include companies just like yours.
Thanks to the “trusted advisor” relationship you’ve built over the years, your clients give serious consideration to your guidance and recommendations. They listen.
Whether related to projects, services or products, they take what you say to heart… especially when what you say helps them achieve maximum efficiency and return on investment of the assets they manage. These are assets that you may have helped plan, design and/or build… or may now help operate and protect.
We’re a natural extension of your current product and services offering.
Our solutions are designed for your public sector, private sector and non-profit clients, especially if they are owners and operators of multi-acre, multi-structure facilities in a wide variety of industries like these:
Education: Public and private four-year colleges and universities; Junior colleges, community colleges and technical colleges; public and private K-12 schools.
Health Care: Medical centers and hospitals; assisted living centers, skilled nursing facilities.
Commercial Real Estate: Office, industrial, retail; multi-family complexes and homeowners associations; cemeteries, resort properties, golf courses and amusement parks, REITs.
Government & Public Sector: Counties, districts, cities, towns, municipalities; ports, airports, transit centers; public works departments; civic centers, convention centers, parks and fairgrounds.
Municipal Utilities: Water & sanitary sewer, reclaimed water, irrigation, stormwater, lighting and traffic signal, power generation, transmission and distribution.
Communications infrastructure: Cable television, telecom, fiber optics, alarm signal
…and many more
Gain privileged insights into your clients infrastructure…
- earn a “seat at the table”
- differentiate from your competitors in an account by becoming the facility owner’s infrastructure expert
- differentiate from competition in the pursuit of new business in new accounts
Find new revenue streams…
- from referral fees, commissions or margin (if you are a reseller) for selling or referring us
- from direct revenue as subcontractor to BetterGIS supporting client implementations (100+ hours per project)
- from indirect revenues for providing services to help close gaps in maps and data that were discovered during the initial deployment (services may include consulting, planning, surveying, utility locating, condition assessment, project management and more)
- from upsells of complementary new products and services, and upgrades to existing maps and data
Multiple branding opportunities…
- listing in partner directory on the BetterGIS website
- participate in local, regional and national conferences and events
- generate thousands of impressions of your brand within the UVARA applications
- co-branding within the UVARA products and asset management reports
Business Development Platform
In addition to the direct revenue and commissions from sales, our partners have experienced a significant increase in additional “indirect” revenue from the enhanced relationship that BetterGIS has created between the partner and its clients that are using the UVARA Cloud Platform. One small civil engineering partner documented an average $182,000 of incremental revenue per year per client where UVARA has been implemented.