Waxahachie Home Explosion: New Details

The Fire Marshal says a contractor sawed through a gas line causing the home explosion in Waxahachie last week on Arabian Road.

After the line was cut, natural gas flowed into a sewer pipe that went into the home causing the home explosion.

The report does not name the contractor.

At one point firefighters say they found a more than 90-percent concentration of natural gas in the neighborhood sewer lines.  That’s when they decided to evacuate the entire neighborhood.

One woman was badly hurt but is expected to recover from her injuries.

According to CBS DFW on September 28th, 2015

2018-08-08T14:08:51+00:00Tags: , |0 Comments

About the Author:

BetterGIS and its UVARA Cloud Platform make utilities “visible” and easy to manage resulting in simplifying clients’ lives, making them more productive, and saving them hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Leave A Comment

This website uses cookies and third party services. Ok